We collect different types of Information depending upon how you use the Site and whether you use certain applications available through the Site. “Information” means, collectively, any Website Use Information, Registration Information and Aggregated Information, as each of these capitalized terms are defined below. In general, we collect certain Information about you and your use of the Site to create a better, more personalized experience for you.
2.1 Website Use Information.
(a) What We Collect. We automatically track certain basic website user information about our Site visitors, such as their internet protocol (IP) address, their browser type, their internet service provider (ISP), their hardware, operating system version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information, referring and exit pages, and their click patterns within the Site (“Website Use Information”). To do this, we use web beacons, cookies and other technologies provided by our website analytics partner. A “cookie” is a small text file sent from a website to the hard drive of a user’s computer to store bits of information related to that user, and a “web beacon” is a usually-transparent graphic image placed on a website to help report the above information. While you may elect to disable cookies while you are using the Site, you will find that your use
(b) How We Use It. We use Website Use Information to do internal research on our visitors’ usage patterns, demographics, interests and general behavior to better understand how they use our Site and what might make it better.
(c) The Extent to Which We Disclose It. We may contract with various partners to help manage and optimize our business communications. For example, we may use the services of a website analytics partner to help us measure the effectiveness of our Site and to better understand how our visitors use the Site. Other than for the exceptions set forth below, no personally identifiable Information will be shared with our website analytics partner or other partners without your consent.
(d) How You Can Review and Modify It: Website Use Information is not information you can review or modify.
2.2 Registration Information.
(a) What We Collect. We retain the information you voluntarily give to us during the process of registration to use an Eravos service or to acquire support (“Registration Information”). Registration Information could include your name, company affiliation, contact information, your description of your technical questions, any updated information you choose to supply to us, and any other communications you have with our support staff and administrators.
(b) How We Use It. We use Registration Information to provide you with the services and support you request from us or to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements. Other than for the exceptions set forth in Section 2.4 below, we will not use Registration Information for any other purpose without your consent.
(d) How You Can Review and Modify It: You may review and edit your Registration
Information by contacting us at:
8100 Boone Boulevard,
Suite #270, Vienna,
Phone No. (703) 827-3037
Fax: (703) 827-3039
2.3 Aggregated Information.
(a) What We Collect. Notwithstanding the above policies, we may use all Website Use Information and Registration Information to develop aggregated information about our Site
visitors and service licensees and their use of the Site and services (“Aggregated Information”). Aggregated Information will not contain any personally identifiable Information about you.
(b) How We Use It. We may use Aggregated Information for a variety of purposes, including improvement of the Site or services, coordination and cooperation with our website analytics partners, the negotiation of relationships with service, marketing or advertising partners, and other business purposes.
(c) The Extent to Which We Disclose It. We may disclose Aggregated Information in any manner required to use it in the manner discussed above.
(d) How You Can Review and Modify It: You will not have access to any Aggregated Information.
2.4 Other Possible Uses of Your Information.
(a) Legal Compulsion. Notwithstanding the above policies, we may disclose any of the above Information in the event we are required to do so by law for purposes of law enforcement or through judicial process. You authorize us to disclose any such Information to law enforcement or other government officials, and to other people who are authorized by court order or other judicial process to obtain it, as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate inconnection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements or other activity that is illegal or may expose us or you to legal liability.
(b) Enforcement of Rights/Obligations. Notwithstanding the above policies, we may use or disclose any of the above Information to the extent such use or disclosure is required to enforce our rights or protect our interests, to perform our legal obligations, or to provide, maintain, protect or improve our services.
4. Publicly Available Information. The Site may permit you and other users to post, publish and transmit information, video, image, data, text, documents, and other content onto public or private areas of the Site and to other users (“User Submissions”). You acknowledge and agree that User Submissions may become publicly published content and will be available to us and other users without fees or compensation of any kind to you. This is the case even if your User Submission contains personal Information. Please note that if you publish your contact information, you may receive unsolicited messages from users and visitors to the Site. We therefore encourage you to publish only information you are sure you want to be accessible to anyone.
5. Use of Anonymous Information. We may use Anonymous Information (defined below) or disclose it to third party service providers in order to provide and improve our Site and to
enhance your experience with the Site and our services. We may also disclose Anonymous Information (with or without compensation) to third parties, including advertisers and partners, for purposes including, but not limited to, targeted advertisements. “Anonymous Information” means information which does not enable identification of an individual user, such as aggregated information about the use of our Site.
6. Opt-out. We may use your email address to send you promotions, updates, a newsletter or news regarding our Site and the services we may provide. You may choose not to receive future emails from us by selecting an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email that you receive from us. Please note that even if you opt out of receiving the foregoing emails, we may still send you a response to any “Contact Us” request as well as administrative emails (for example, in connection with a password reset request) that are necessary to facilitate your use of the Site. If you no longer desire to use the Site or our services, or wish to delete or deactivate your account, you can contact us at (703) 827-3037 or send an email to email@example.com.
7. Security. The security of your Information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Information, we cannot guarantee absolute security. If you have any questions about security on the Site, you can contact us at (703) 827-3037 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. In the Event of Merger, Sale, or Bankruptcy. In the event that Indileo is acquired by or merged with a third party entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer
or assign the information we have collected from you and our users as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control. In the unlikely event of our bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors’ rights generally, we may not be able to control the manner in which your Information is treated, transferred, or used.
authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal data that we cannot resolve with you directly.
12. Contacting the Website. If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, please contact us.